Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Secret that has been killing me

I have been dealing with this for some time now and it has become to much for me too bare. For far to long I have been hiding something from all of you. Something that I was ashamed of. Many nights I would lay in bed not able to sleep because of the thoughts running through my head. I was content to just be silent about who I was. To be honest it was easier that way. Easier because I, like many others, made fun of these people. To myself I said,"I am different from them ", but a night when all the lights were off and it was just me alone I realized I am not so different after all. So I say this to all of you. I will no longer be ashamed. I will no longer be silenced because there comes a time in every man's life when he must stand up and be exactly who he is and say "I too am a blogger".

7 comments:

sara jackson said...

Welcome to the blogger world!! So excited you are with us. I will look forward to frequent updates! Thanks for sharing.

Summer said...

We knew you were jealous of our blogs! :-)

MJN6 said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogsphere and can't wait to read more. Love MOM

ma said...

Love you Samuel. Give me a call. I tried to call you the other day. Think of you often. Sure wish we could sit down and practice our arguing. You know if we don't practice once in a while, we may forget how to. You know you are "MY FAVORITE" Just got back from a wonderful retreat - no cameras, no cell phones, no TVs, no ipods, no radios from Thursday night through Sunday. In that time we had a 12 hour period of no talking. That was so neat. LOVE YOU again. ma

Rosemary said...

Now, Samuel, I am holding out and thought you would too. Be careful... I think it tends to soften the brain. Love you.

Ryan said...

I take great offense to the "brain softening" comment! My Brain was soft long before Blogging.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so glad you joined us!!!! If you can do it I know you can talk Jon and Josh into this family gathering!